Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scooter's Stats.

Well, voting is now closed. Scooter will henceforth be called Scooter. (4 Boys, your sarcasm is noted. I'm starting a list.)

Today was the 15-month "well baby" visit. We are quite pleased to have only had 2 "not-so-well baby" visits in the last 3 months. It's a record.

The numbers, for those of you tracking such things: 20 lbs, 30.5 inches. He's in the 75th percentile for head size and 5th for weight -- which confirms our suspicion that he looks a bit like Charlie Brown, and means we will be heading out for ice cream MUCH more often. Also, feel free to send baked goods. For the baby. For his health. Yeah, that's it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's wrong with Charlie Brown? I always enjoy his cartoons..

For the record, I like Scooter too. Look where a nickname got Miley - she doesn't need a last name for you to know who I'm talking about.