6:30 am: Quicky cuddle before we head out for the day. More accurately, I try to cuddle, CJ tries to squirm his way to the door.
8 am: Arrive at work. Realize I am wearing a black shirt, brown shoes, and blue socks. Briefly feel embarrassed, then remember that I spend all day alone in a cubical and no one will see this charming outfit.
9:30 am: Meeting with Bertha. Which is sadder: that I've named the pump, or that I am plotting many different ways to kill her off?
The wall of babies. Aw.
11:15 am: Chat with newest colleague, who shares the story that one of her kids ran away from home before he could walk. Remember that CJ was making a break for it just a few hours ago. Make a mental note to research Baby Lo-Jack.
Noon: Respond to some of the 10 people who want the bubblewrap. How cool is freecycle -- people want my trash!
5 pm: Home again, home again.
5:15 pm: Hey, that's a tooth. I was starting to wonder if he had any under there, but it turns out he does. One tooth. That sucker's sharp!
5:20 pm: Diaper. Nebulize. Serve mashed carrots. Change baby's carrot-ified outfit. Change my carrot-ified shirt. Play a few rounds of head, shoulders, knees and toes. knees and toes. Nurse. Baby bedtime.
7:00 pm: Go to kitchen with Adam to start the non-mushed dinner. One problem:
While he's out, update blog and read comments. Am surprised to find people are interested. Am also surprised to find that the comments don't have spell check. Thank my lucky stars that this section does.
9:00 pm: Dinner.
10:00 pm: Bed. Oh, I love my bed.

2 comments:
Congratulations to CJ on that first pearly white. Best of luck to Darcy!
Lol! I only wish the comment section had spell check. =)
Thanks for visiting Momma In Flip FLops2. I hope to read your comments again in the future. =)
Post a Comment