So here's the status: Ducts- Check, Lunch- Check, Baby hearing saved- Check, Paint for Academy Shop- Check, work on house- not so much. I'd like to say that this is different than the way things go around here usually but we all know that it isn't. New plan, Darcy has been wanting me to finish the wall that will cap off the kitchen cabinets and contain all the switches for the kitchen, back porch and back yard. Hard to believe but it was not my intention to leave it looking like this. But I haven't exactly had a chance to work on it.
Since Conroy got new tools from Gram he wanted to help. So Pa, Conroy, and I begin our work, the only problem was what to use (see above about money.) So we made the best of what we had and built the wall. That's right just like that we built a great wall, no delay, no more than had already happened. I really thought Darcy would appreciate our work but she didn't seem overly impressed. She just kept asking if this was the permanent wall. I don't know what her problem is. I did my best with what we had.
Now that we have seen that there is enough room we can build the real wall. In the mean time I think I'll leave this one up, it should only be a month or two, well maybe a year, two at the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment