Monday, July 21, 2008

A fashion dilemma.


Well, it's official. We're all heading to Denver for the DNC next month. I am choosing to focus on the vacation/historic political moment aspects of the trip, effectively ignoring the all alone on a plane with an infant/single parent for a week and a half angle.


So I'm taking votes, do you think this onesie is cute enough to get CJ and me on the TeeVee? And do you think getting on TV is worth the outrageous sum of $18 for a teeny tiny outfit? And does it bother anyone else that it makes infants sound like lobbyists?


This one is not crazy expensive, but I'm just not sure what they're trying to say. Something about baby pirates? Or Barack = poison? Or just "Look at me, I'm a punk rock bad-a*s baby"?



Or maybe shock value is the way to go. After all, we're flying, eating, and staying at the expense of Fox News. Perhaps we should toe the company line? This one plus the skull and cross bones would definitely get some attention. But it might be from the secret service.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally prefer the bad ass baby route but you know me. Bad ass all the way. Or maybe you don't know me I refuse to leave my name. but I know you. aha ha HA!

-Friend NYC

Class 4-4 said...

Once I saw a dog with a "dogs for obama" shirt. I also brought in my signed Obama book from about 4 or so yrs ago to show some of my kids yesterday, they were very impressed. All the nyc kids are in love with him. Too bad they can't vote.

Darcy said...

Two questions:

1)Um, gnellibean, did you think we wouldn't be able to crack that code?

2)Debbie, 5:10am? What's up with that?